Digital Media Sales Rep
Washington DC - Suburban Market
Manning Media Inc. is seeking a Digital/Media Sales Representative for its growing digital advertising sales division. Manning Media brings together the best of traditional radio advertising with the most sophisticated digital tools available on the web, giving our advertisers the ability to reach consumers of all ages and lifestyles in their specific retail trading area with the best media mix.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Direct experience and understanding of the tools and methods of planning, executing, optimizing and reporting of digital media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with ability to connect and build rapport with all levels of clientele and agency contacts
- Develop a solid understanding of digital advertising elements such as custom solutions, video, mobile, audience targeting, lead generation, and display
- Commitment to learn and stay current with digital advertising industry trends.
- Must be motivated by the challenges and opportunities of an emerging advertising platform with new and evolving resources plus an ability to thrive and remain positive
- Strong prospecting and negotiating skills
- Must be a proactive and intuitive problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Must be obsessive about customer service and attention to detail to manage campaigns that inspire renewals
If you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by mail:
Attn: Larry Veihmeyer
5742 Industry Lane
Frederick, MD 21704
Manning Media is an equal opportunity employer. Manning Media invests in its people and progressive products and builds strong relationships in the communities we serve. It’s a great place to work.
Key 103 is now taking applications for internships for spring/summer 2015 sessions!
You must earn college or high school credits for the internship.
Fill out the form below and someone from key 103 will be in touch!