General Contest Rules - Key 103
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest dates vary from contest to contest.
3. Method of entry and determining winners varies from contest to contest.
4. All prize winners are required to pick up their prize at the Key 103 offices at 5742 Industry Lane, Frederick, MD 21704, Monday through Friday, between 9am - 5pm (unless otherwise instructed). Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after sixty (60) days of notification will be forfeited. Alternate methods of picking up prizes may be determined by WAFY in certain situations.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes may not be resold to a 3rd party in violation of contest rules.
6. Employees of, Manning Broadcasting, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Manning Broadcasting, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. If requested, all winners must provide Manning Broadcasting with their social security number before prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees. WAFY will provide winners of a prize valued at or more than $600.00 with a 1099 form when required.
9. Void where prohibited by law.
10. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. Promotional prizes may not be resold to a 3rd party, violating the terms of official contest rules.
11. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days.
12. WAFY and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. WAFY may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
13. Manning Broadcasting reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Manning Broadcasting rule as outlined above.
14. Winners allow WAFY to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. A copy of the official rules may be obtained by stopping by the WAFY office during regular business hours, by send a self-addressed envelope to Key 103.
16. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entries received. WAFY is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, any callers who may be disconnected, or for any entries lost in the mail.
17. WAFY reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
18. The decision of the judges is final.
19. WAFY keeps your email information confidential and will not make your address available to any other company or organization. However, we may occasionally send you an email about a station event. If you do not wish to receive such mail, please respond with NO MAIL in the body of your email.
KEY 103’s Co-Worker Sweepstakes:
Dates of promotion
4/4/13 – 5/25/13
From 4/4/13 through 5/10/13, listeners will be instructed to sign up in the KEY 103 V.I.P. Club at key103radio.com for a chance to participate in the Key Co-Worker Sweepstakes. Once signed up in the V.I.P. Club, participants must fill out a separate entry form to officially register for The Co-Worker Sweepstakes, once entered in both, participant must listen for their name to be called out on KEY 103 at approximately 8:10am, 1:10pm & 4:10pm weekdays during the contest duration. Once a contestants name is called on the air, that person, or their designated co-worker listed on their entry form, will have 10 minutes & 31 seconds to call 301-620-1031 and claim $103 and qualify for the grand prize, a chance to win $1031 each ($1031 for the contestant & $1031 for the contestants co-worker) which will be awarded during an elimination contest on a to be determined date at a to be determined location.
No Purchase Necessary
Must be 18 and possess valid I.D.
One entry per person
Duplicates will be disqualified