According to a new survey, the average person breaks the law 260 times a year, or 5 times a week. Now, granted, they're all really minor laws. But still, illegal is illegal. Here are the top 10 most common laws people break:
1. Jaywalking, or crossing after the sign says, "Don't Walk."
2. Taking ketchup packets, creamer, or other little single serving packets from restaurants.
3. Taking supplies from work.
4. Pocketing the money when you get the wrong amount of change.
5. Eating or drinking while driving.
6. Using someone elses Wi-Fi.
7. Downloading or watching pirated movies.
8. Biking on the sidewalk.
9. Downloading pirated music.
10. Using your phone while driving.