1. Hot Dogs- Just run six to eight cups of water through the coffee maker, then leave the burner of and toss the hot dogs in. Or don't, because the microwave is obviously faster. The suggested cooking time in the coffee pot is 30 minutes.
2. Poached Chicken- Essentially, all you need is some chicken breast, some butter and some water. You let it cook in the coffee pot for 15 minutes on each side. Then, make sure you wash the pot REALLY well.
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches- Just remove the pot, wipe down the burner, and cook each sandwich like you normall would if you were using a pan.
4. Anything "Instant"- This one is kind of obvious, but coffee makers are great for things like oatmeal or ramen noodles. All you have to do is add hot water and wait a few minutes.
5. Vegetables- You can do this two different ways. You can steam them by putting them in the filter basket and then running water throught the coffee maker a few times. Or you can just fill the pot with hot water, dump in the vegetables and let them cook until they're tender.
6. Chocolate Fondue- All you have to do is heat up some cream in the coffee pot for about 15 minutes, add in pieces of chocolate bar, and let them melt for 10 minutes. Stir it and it's done!