1. Keep learning new things. Your brain perceives tie according to how much information it has to process.
2. Visit new places. When you go to a place you've never been, EVERYTHING is a new experience. You know that feeling of time standing still? That's what's going on.
3. Meet new people. Meeting someone new is also a great brain workout. If there are social pressures, that's a whole other set of challenges.
4. Try new activities. This usually involves ALL of the above so it's pretty easy to put your brain on the brink of overload.
5. Be spontaneous. Make an effort to surprise your brain with the things you haven't prepared for. It forces your brain to react and adapt, and that should help time move more slowly for you.