1. "You look tired." This might be the worst phrase ever. No good can come from saying it. Feeling like crap is bad; getting confirmation of it, is worse.
2. "Do you work?" Being a Mom is hard work!
3. "You look like such a Mom." Especially annoying when stated by a woman whoe is younger than you.
4. "You have your hands full." Yeah...they know that. They don't need a reminder.
5. "If that were my child, I'd.....(fill in the blank here)" It's not your child and Moms are protective of their kids, so mind your own business.