The dating game has changed since Facebook came along. So here are 5 do's and don'ts to keep in mind the next time you meet someone.
1. Don't friend somone too soon. According to a recent survey, about HALF of people send a Facebook friend request either before the first date or immediately afterward.
2. Defriend each other immediately if things end badly. Defriend the immediately if you stop seeing each other, since you don't want them to still be able to see your posts.
3. Think twice about what you post. Think about how you're coming across in your status updates, and treat everything you put on Facebook as public knowledge.
4. Don't be a stalker. Of course you're curious and want to click around someones profile page. And that's fine, to an extent.
Also don't use the chat feature every time you see them online. Remember, just because you CAN have constant contact with someone doesn't mean you should.
5. DO use the 'relationship status" feature carefully. Changing your relationship status is a big deal...and you don't want to jump the gun.
Displaying that you're "in a relationship" lets all of your friends know and their friends know that you're seeing each other. So, you need to be on the same page BEFORE you go changing your status.