1. Immediately drink a glass of water.
2. Put your feet on the ground as soon as you hear the alarm.
3. Immediately get into the shower... especially a cold shower.
4. Put the alarm clock on the other side of the room, so you have to get up to turn it off.
5. Plan your breakfast the night before... and make sure it's something you like. When you wake up, you'll be hungry and happy about eating.
6. Eat and applie. It can work better than caffeine. We're not sure why, but trust us... try it and you'll see.
7. Do four or five minutes of basic exercise, like stretching and jumping.
8. Change the song or sound from your alarm clock regularly so you never get used to it.