1. Jack Nicholson grew up believing that his grandmother was his mother, and his mother was his sister. Jack was an illegitimate child, and his mom was 17 when she had him, so an arrangement was made. He didn't find out until 1974, when he was 37. Both his mom and grandmother were gone by then.
2. Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
3. It's impossible to block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
4. Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was "Moon".
5. Although he played Fonzie on "Happy Days", for 10 years, Henry Winkler never learned to ride a motorcycle. Although he did ride it for a few seconds in the opening credits.
6. Steve Jobs' annual salary as CEO of Apple was ONE DOLLAR.
7. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job cleaning out lion cages.
8. Michael J. Fox's middle name is Andrew. When he joined the Screen Actors Guild, there was already a Michael Fox and he didn't want to be Michael A. Fox, so he added the J.