Things That Successful People Do Before 8 am
According to "Inc." magazine, the most successful people are morning people, and complete a bunch of tasks BEFORE their work day even starts. Here are some things they do BEFORE 8am...
1. Exercise. It gives you an energy boost, and you start your day with a sense of accomplishment.
2. Eat breakfast. Try not to rush out the door with a cup of coffee and an empty stomach. Eating a healthy breakfast gives you fuel for the day ahead and lifts your spirits.
3. Map out your day. Take a few minutes to reflect on your goals for the day, then prioritize them in a list. Also, schedule short breaks so you can recharge.
4. Visualize yourself being awesome. Basically, that's what meditation is. Successful people see themselves doing amazing things. It takes practice, and the morning is the perfect time to do that.
5. Do the hard stuff first. If you have one task that you're dreading, it'll loom over your entire day. Stop procrastinating. Schedule your day so that it STARTS with the hard stuff and ends easy... not the other way around.