How Much Should You Holiday Tip This Year?
1. Mial Carriers - They can accept gifts worth up to $20 but not cash or gift cards. UPS and Fed Ex workers CAN accept cash. Paperboys should get 10 to 20 dollars or a small gift.
2. Doormen - at least $20, and up to $100. A handyman should get between $20 and $50 if they helped you a lot.
3. Day care workers - Cash is best. Think about pitching in with other parents and giving each worker betweejn $100 and $300.
4. Teachers - A small gift or something for the classroom.
5. Babysitters - Between on day and one week's worth of pay. The same goes for poeple like hairsylists, housekeepers, gardners and personal trainers.
6. Garbage men - Around $20, or a $20 gift card. If you give cash, make sure they're allowed to accept it. You dont' NEED to tip anyone who works on salary, or anyone who OWNS a business.