People We Feel Obligated To Tip
According to a survey by Coupon Cabin, two in five people say they rarely or NEVER leave money in a tip jar at a restaurant or coffee shop.
Here are some of the other people we may feel obligated to tip.
1. Waiters and Waitresses: 87% of us feel like we have to tip them.
2. Hairsylists: 69%
3. Bartenders: 62%
4. Taxi and Limo Drivers: 60%
5. Valets: 54%
6. Bellhops: 52%
7. People Who Give Manicures, Pedicures, and Waxings: 41%
8. Delivery People for Furniture and Appliances: 38%
9. People Who Give Massages, Facials, and Skin Treatments: 35%
10. Restroom Attendants: 22%