Unwritten Rules Everyone Needs To Follow
1. When riding the escalator, stand on the right and leave the left open for passers.
2. Chew with your mouth closed! Nobody wants to hear you crunching.
3. Wearing headphones in public is code for, "Don't talk to me." So don't try.
4. Never be rude to the person serving you food.
5. Don't stop in the middle of a busy sidewalk.
6. Don't drive with your high beams on.
7. Be quiet when other people are asleep.
8. Don't get in another person's space.
9. Stop texting when you're supposed to be doing something else....like driving or walking.