The Worst Date Outfits For Men And Women
1. Sweatpants. And it's probably a bad idea if you're a woman too, because they make you look like you either came from the gym, or just rolled out of bed.
2. Flip-Flops and shorts. This one only really applies if you'r doing something formal, like having a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. If it's your tenth date and youre getting ice cream or something like that, it's fine.
3. Any article of clothing that's covered in pet hair. The worst is if it's something black, because the hair shows up more. This one should apply for women as well.
4. Gold Chains. If it's a small cross or something you always wear, that's ok. Just don't show up looking like Mr. T.
5. Using too much Axe or body spray, or wearing dress shirts with half of the buttons undone is also not a good idea.
1. Uggs. They're probably better than army boots, but they're still not a sexy choice for a first date or anything formal.
2. Anything a prostitute might wear. Like, stripper heels, thigh high leather boots, or a really short mini skirt. The idea is, you want to look sexy, but not be dressed like Miley Cyrus.
3. A top that shows too much cleavage. This kind of goes with the last one. But it gets its own spot, because women wear outfits that are 90% fine and then they WAY overdo it with the cleavage.
4. Long fake fingernails. A lot of guys assume that if a girl has ridiculous fake nails, she's probably high maintenance.