Five Weird Tricks To Make You More Productive At Work
1. Leave work early: People tend to do work more slowly when they have more time. If you know you're leavign earlier than normal, you'll work faster rather than leaving things undone.
2. Don't multi-task: Doing two things at once just means you're distracted from both things. You work faster if you give one thing your full attention, then move on to the next.
3. Exercise before work: Exercise brings glucoes and oxygen to the brain, so you'll be able to think better for about two hours afterward. You can also keep your brain going througout the day by doing jumping jacks here and there on your down time.
4. Eat lots of berries: Berries are high in antioxidants which can improve your memory and cooridination.
5. Work in a yellow room: Workers havve said their moods are better when there are yellow decorations around the office. If you can't repaint the walls where you work, try to let in as much natural light as possible. Maybe pick a yellow background image for your computer screen as well.