Things We All Do But Will Never Admit To
1. Practicing conversations in your head in advance.
2. Being a hypocrytical driver. Like, when someone else slows down because they're lost, you yell a them. Them if YOU slow down because you're lost, you don't know why everyone else is yelling at you.
3. Winning arguments in your head long after the argument ended.
4. Caring way too much about what other people think about you.
5. Getting into debates and arguments when you really don't have much knowledge on the subject.
6. Picturing and entire relationship in your head when you first start dating someone.
7. Using the bathroom at home and not washing your hands. (EEEEWWWWWW!)