Unwritten Rules In Life That Everyone Should Know
1. If you're not passing someone on the freeway, GET OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!
2. When someone shows you a picture on their phone, don't swipe right or left. You don't want to see something embarassing.
3. When the host starts cleaning, the party's over and you need to go home.
4. Let people get off of a bus, train, or elevator before you get on.
5. Don't make plans with friends, or talk about plans with friends, in front of peole who weren't invited.
6. If there's an awkward silence, don't SAY, Awkward silence"... because it just makes things worse.
7. If someone's wearing headphones or trying to sleep on a plane, they dont' want to talk.
8. Unless you're REALLY broke or you're under 30, don't ask your friends to help you move. Hire movers.