1. Dried Fruit - When fruit is dry the sugar becomes dense, so there are more calories.
2. Peas and Corn - They're both considered starches because of their high carbohydrate count. So, you should count them as a carb, like bread.
3. Granola - Cereal usually has LESS calories than granola.
4. Avacados - These have the "good fat", but you can easily consume hundreds of calories with a portion of guacamole.
5. Frozen Yogurt - It can actaully have more calories than ice cream.
6. Energy Bars - They often have enough calories to be counted as a meal. Which is sort of the point, they're not actually a snack but used more to maintain energy during prolonged physical activity.
7. Stuff That's Gluten Free - Gluten free does not mean healthier. These foods still have fat and sugar.healthy