1. Fruit flavored yogurt: One serving has 26 grams of sugar. That's about as much as you get in TWO donuts.
2. Energy bars: If you have the kind with chocolate chips in them, you're having 23 grams of sugar.
3. Orange juice: One cup of OJ has about 20 grams of sugar in it.
4. Applesauce: A typical serving has 16 grams of sugar.
5. Tomato soup: Your average serving has 15 grams of sugar.
6. Dried cranberries: One packet of Craisins has 34 grams of sugar. That's more sugar than you have in TWO AND A HALF chocolate glazed donuts.
7. Starbucks grande latte: You probably don't think of a PLAIN latte as that bad for you, but it has 17 grams of sugar in it.