1. Eating sweets. Limit your sugar intake to 6 1/4 teaspoons (or 25 grams) per day.
2. Working too hard. Research has found that a bad job, whether it's a career you don't enjoy or working long hours, can increase the risk of heart disease an speed up cell aging.
3. Eating unhealthy foods. That takes it's toll on your body.
4. Not getting enough sleep. It will make you look tired and older.
5. Bad posture. You don't want to end up looking like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.
6. Not using sunblock. It will make your face look like a catchers mitt.