When someone unfriends me on Facebook, I usually message them and ask why. Sometimes they get back to me and sometimes they don't, but you always wonder WHY?
Here are some reason's you may have been unfriended on Facebook.
1. It was just a mistake. Someone hit the wrong button.
2. You were (kinda?) friends in high school. You are not friends anymore.
3. That person just has too many friends, and you didn't make the cut.
4. You disagree politically.
5. You said something that struck a nerve with them and it caught them on a bad day.
6. You post too much in general.
7. Vaguebooking. A post that is vague.