If you're married, bored, and jealous of that friend who says getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened to them, here's some good news. There's a 50/50 chance they're jealous of YOU.
According to a new survey, 50% of people who get divorced end up REGRETTING it. Here are the top ten reasons.
1. They end up missing the other person.
2. Being divorced makes them feel like a failure.
3. They realize they still love the other person.
4. They realize it was partly their fault, and they weren't being reasonable.
5. They feel lonely.
6. They suddenly realize they LIKED being married.
7. They regret it as soon as their ex starts dating someone else.
8. They thought they'd be happier on their own, but they're not.
9. They miss their kids.
10. They realize being divorced is affecting their kids in a negative way.