Bad Foods That Are Good For You
1. Coffee. Too much caffeine was supposedly bad. But studies show that coffee improves memory, reaction time, mood and general cognitive function. It also boosts your metabolism and can protect you from Type II Diabetes and Alzheimers.
2. Whole milk. Scientists agreed that drinking it made you fat. Well now they're saying that kids who drink SKIM mild are likely to be the chubby ones, because skim milk somehow makes you crave junk food.
3. Salt. It used to be bad to salt your food. But the real problem isn't necessarily the salt... it's the processed foods with high sodium content.
4. Chocolate. Candy bars are one thing, because they're filled with chemicals and preservatives. But pure chocolate ia healthy for you. It helps with heart disease and lowers blood pressure.
5. Popcorn. Keep in mind that when movie popcorn is covered in butter, it can have 1,200 calories. But the kind that you air pop at home is loaded with more anti-oxidants than fruits and vegetables. It's also a great source of fiber.