Ways To Embarrass Your Kids Online
29 percent of people say they've been HUMILIATED by their parents online. And, they're more likely to be embarrassed by their DADS than their Moms. Here are the top ways you can embarrass YOUR kids online...
1. Posting innappropriate photos of you. Maybe those old naked baby pictures.
2. Using slang terms like YOLO incorrectly.
3. Posting comments on your Facebook posts that make no sense.
4. Chatting with your friends.
5. Commenting on your friends photos.
6. Commenting on YOUR photos. Maybe complaining about something.
7. Tagging you in posts.